9 Reasons Bike Blast Gets a 5 Star Review
1. Guide, Matthew, was great: experienced, knowledgeable and a skilled mtn biker able to give me key tips to keep me safe while allowing me to ride better and have more fun. Also very personable and fun to spend 3 hours riding with, plus a little bit of travel time.
2. Easy booking: only 1 phone tree option before a human answered and helped me customize the experience in order to lead to the most fun, based on whether I wanted to do road or mtn, my skill and fitness level, what areas I was interested in exploring, and choosing the right size bike. Made me confident I was going to get what I wanted. I did.
3. Beautiful routes, for which their drop down menu of options is just a starting point to get the thought process started. The route Matthew and I decided on was suited perfectly to my abilities as a strong cyclist but totally new to mtn biking. And it was a lesson in the technical aspects of mtn biking as well — which is cool in and also allowed for a more fun and interesting experience, because as the ride progressed we were able to modify the route on the fly as my skill level improved.
4. High quality bikes, with or without clipless pedals depending on your preference. The mtn bike was a high quality full suspension BMC beast, able to very assuredly handle some very technical single track riding. Looked and felt very well maintained.
5. All needed equipment, including not just helmet, good gloves, and basic bike repair supplies, but also copious water, water bottle, camel back, energy powder, granola bars and other snacks.
6. Door-to-trail-and-back service: arrived (and returned) on time, friendly introduction, and then we’re off! Big van with plenty of room for extra supplies or whatnot I might have wanted to bring. Cooler for your cold items.
7. I brought a lot of my own supplies because I didn’t realize this was a full service operation, and I didn’t need any of them.
8. There are a several options for guided or semi-guided bike tours in Vegas so I randomly called this one first because of its 5-star review, and I can see why they have it.
9. It was $189 plus tax, which isn’t cheap, but for all the reasons above, I won’t hesitate to go with these guys next time. Great experience, worth the price, no question.
P.S. When I see such glowing reviews as this sometimes I kind of wonder…but no, I don’t work for them or have any stake in the company 😉